The Food of Love
- The Food of Love
- Early Instrumental Music of the British Isles
- William Dixon: Dorrington Lads
- Playford: Westmorland / Moll Peatly / An Old Man is a Bed Full
of Bones / Ten Pound Lass / Cuckolds all in a Row
- Anon: Roslin Castle
- Robert Johnson: The Satyrs' Masque
- Playford: Mr. Baptiste of France his Ground
- Morley: My Lord of Oxenfords Maske
- Playford: A Ground by Mr. Finger
- Elway Bevin: Browning
- Anon: The Jew's Dance
- Coperario: Gray's Inn
- Dowland: Lady Rich's Galliard / Lady Laiton's Almain / The Most
Sacred Queen Elizabeth her Galliard
- Dowland: Fancy
- Dowland: Pavan
- Playford: Washington's March
- Anon: Devision for a trible viol to play with a virginall
- Byrd: The Maiden's Song
- Gibbons: Fantasia
- Simpson: Bonny Sweet Robin
Performers: Tina Chancey (viols, fiddle), Grant Herreid (lute,
guitar, theorbo), Scott Reiss (recorders), Jane Hershey (viols)
Playing time: 67'
Recording date: May 2000 (Troy, NY)
To purchasing information for this disc.
To FAQ references to this recording.
To FAQ CD index page.
Todd M. McComb