Mariners and Milkmaids
- Mariners and Milkmaids
- Ballads and Dances from 17th Century England
Toronto Consort - David Fallis
- The Cut-Purse
- Come ashore Jolly Tar & your Trousers on
- Never love thee more
- John Bennet: Luer, Faulkners, luer
- In Eighty Eight
- The Sailor Laddie / The Sailor Lassie
- Epping Forest / The English Huntsuppe / The Old Mole
- The Cries of London / The Queen's Delight
- The Countrey Lasse
- The Milke-maid's Life
- An Italian Rant / The Chirping of the Larke / The 29th of May
- The Recruiting Officer
- Thomas Bateson: Sister awake
- Waltham Abbey
- Ravenscroft: New Oysters
- 'Twas within a Furlong of Edinborough Town
- Ravenscroft: Wee be Souldiers three
- Sweet William
- Mad Tom
- The Faulconers Hunting
- Boate man
- Byrd: The Maidens Songe
- Ravenscroft: Wee be three poore Mariners
Performers: David Fallis (tenor, percussion, harpsichord), Ben
Grossman (percussion, hurdy-gurdy), Katherine Hill (soprano, viol),
Paul Jenkins (tenor, harpsichord), Terry McKenna (lute, guitar),
Alison Melville (recorder, flute), John Pepper (bass), Laura Pudwell
(mezzo-soprano), David Greenberg (violin)
Playing time: 76'
Recording date: November 2001 (Toronto)
Unattributed tracks are anonymous.
To purchasing information for this disc.
To FAQ references to this recording.
To FAQ CD index page.
Todd M. McComb