Elizabethan & Jacobean Consort Music
- Elizabethan & Jacobean Consort Music
- New London Consort - Philip Pickett
- Morley / Rosseter: Now is the Month of Maying
- Anon: Tarleton's Jig
- Anon: This Merry Pleasant Spring
- Byrd: My Lord of Oxenford's Maske
- Maynard: The Batchelar - How Many Things?
- Brade: Coral
- Jenkins: Why Sigh'st Thou, Shepherd?
- Lauder: My Lord of Marche Pavan
- Morley: O Mistris Myne
- Coleman: Did not you once, Lucinda vow?
- Holborne: Reade's Almain
- Morley: It was a Lover and his Lasse
- Lupo: Masque Music II
- Lupo: Masque Music III
- Campion: Faine would I wed
- Maynard: The Maide - I Marriage would forsweare
- Anon: A Devision - Barafostus' Dreame
- Anon: Mother Watkins' Ale
- Anon: Nutmeg and Ginger
- Melvill: O Lusty May
Performers: Catherine Bott (soprano), Michael George (baritone),
Pavlo Beznosiuk (violin), Philip Pickett (recorder), Jacob Heringman
(cittern), Tom Finucane (Lute), Lynda Sayce (bandora), Mark Levy
Playing time: 58'
Recording date: October 1992 (London)
To purchasing information for this disc.
To FAQ references to this recording.
To FAQ CD index page.
Todd M. McComb