Falling through Time
- Falling through Time
Move MCD 071 [CD]
- Quant je sui mis (Guillaume de Machaut) [voice, recorder,
- Douce dame jolie (Machaut) [voice, recorder, gittern,
- Dança Amorosa, La manfredina (Italian, 14th Cent.)
[fiddle, recorder, 'oud, percussion]
- Kalenda Maya (Raimbault de Vaqueiras) [voice, fiddle, recorder,
- Tant m'abelis (Folquet de Marselha) [voice, lute]
- Double estampie (England, c.1320) [recorder, gittern,
- Imperayritz - Verges ses par (14th Cent.) [voices, recorder,
- Saltarello (Italy, 14th Cent.) ['oud, gittern, percussion]
- La rosa (Spain, 15th Cent.) [voice, lute]
- Though some saith (King Henry VIII) [voices, recorders, lute]
- Je n'ay point plus (Claudin de Sermisy)
Lute intabulation (Pierre Attaingnant) (voices, lute)
- O my heart / Consort viii (Henry VIII) [voices, recorder,
- Stonecutter / Greensleeves (Trad. England) [voice, recorder,
- What if I never speed (John Dowland) [voice, recoredr, lute]
- His golden locks (Dowland) [voice, recorder, lute]
- Rest awhide, you cruel cares (Dowland) [voices, lute]
Playing time: 55' 36"
Megan Aplin (voice, recorder, percussion), Jenni Cargill (voice,
percussion, 'oud, drone), Alexander Cronin (lute, fiddle, gittern,
bagpipes, harp, voice), Matthew Ridley (recorders, gittern, voice)
Guest: David Starr (bass drum)
Recording site and date:
Chapel of All Saints Anglican School on the Gold Coast & Old
Darlington School, Sydney University, Australia [07 & 08/1995];
Information from owned CD.
To purchasing information for this disc.
To FAQ references to this recording.
To FAQ CD index page.