Early Middle English Songs
- Mirie It Is!
- Early Middle English Songs
Texas Early Music Project Medieval Consort - Daniel Johnson
Texas Early Music Project 2001 V. 3 [CD]
Three hymns by St. Godric (c.1215)
- Crist and Sainte Marie
- Sainte Marie virgine
- Sainte Nicholaes
- Man mei longe him lives wene (pre-1250)
- Ar ne kuthe ich sorghe non (c.1250)
- Worldes blis (late 13th cent.)
- Estampie (13th cent.)
- Mirie it is (c.1225)
- Bryd one brere (c.1300)
- Stand wel moder under rode (early 13th cent.)
- The milde long isprad o rode
- Gabriel fram evene king
- Edi beo thu hevene quene (pre-1300)
- Worldes bliss have god day / Benedicamus Domino (c.1280)
- Jesu cristes milde moder
- Sancta mater graciae / Dou way, Robin (late 13th cent.)
- Lou, lou, lou! (c.1330)
- Foweles in the frith (c.1270)
- Sumer is icumen in (c.1250)
Playing time: 73' 32"
Texas Early Music Project Medieval Consort - Daniel Johnson,
Becky Baxter (harp), Therese Honey (harp), John Walteers (vielle),
Larisa Montanaro (soprano), Stephanie Prewitt (mezzo-soprano),
Christopher LeCluyse (tenor), Daniel Johnson (tenor, psaltery)
Guest artist: Judith Overcash (soprano)
Recording site and date:
Unknown [2001 or prior];
Information from owned CD.
To purchasing information for this disc.
To FAQ references to this recording.
To FAQ CD index page.