- Songs of the Nine Nights
- Chitravina N. Ravikiran's Soorya
India Artist Management
- Shri Ganeshwara - Shanmukhapriya/Adi - Venkata Kavi (6'01)
- Kamalamba - Anandabhairavi/Mishra Chapu - Mutthuswami Dikshitar
- Bhajaswa Shri Tipura Sundareem - Nadanamakriya/Adi - Venkata
- Shri Kamalambikaya - Shankarabharanam/Tishra Ekam - Mutthuswami
- Bharati Mamava - Todi/Adi - Swati Tirunal (4'45)
- Neela Lolita Ramani - Balahamsa/Khanda Dhruvam - Venkata Kavi
- Saroruhasana Jaye - Pantuvarali/Adi - Swati Tirunal (4'53)
- Shri Kamalambikayam - Sahana/Tishra Triputa - Mutthuswami
- Shankari - Madhyamavati/Adi - Venkata Kavi (6'37)
- Pahi Parvata Nandini - Arabhi/Adi - Swati Tirunal (4'19)
- Shri Kamalambike - Shri/Khanda Ekam - Mutthuswami Dikshitar
Performers: Savita Narasimhan (voice), Lata Ganapathy (voice),
Salem P. Gayathri (voice), Chitravina P. Ganesh, Akkarai Subhalakshmi,
Revati Krishna, A. S. Ranganathan, S. V. Ramani, Chitravina N.
Sound quality: superlative
Release date: 1999
There is little documentary information for this release,
including no catalog number or bar code. However, the production
quality of the songs themselves is excellent.
This is the first in a series of recordings demonstrating great
Carnatic compositions by Ravikiran's Soorya ensemble.
To purchasing information for this disc.
To Ravikiran ensemble recordings page.
T. M. McComb