Mohammad al-Harithi - L'Heure de Salomon
- Yémen - L'Heure de Salomon
- Mohammad al-Harithi
Institut du Monde Arabe 321032
- Abdel-Raman al-Anisi: Li-llah ma yahwi hadha-I-maqam "By
God, this place has so many beautiful things"
- Abdel-Raman Sharaf-al-Din: Salam ya rawdat al-Ahjur "Hail,
O gardens of my beloved homeland"
- Mohammad Sharaf-al-Din: Sadat fu'adi bi-l-uyun al-milah "My
heart has been entrapped by her beautiful eyes"
- Al-Sudi: Li fi ruba Hajer ghuzayyel "I have, beside Hajer,
a fawn with its neck raised"
- Mohammad Sharaf-al-Din: Shaqiq el-qamar asfar bi-dayjur "The
brother of the lunar star appears at nightfall"
- Anon: Rahman ya rahman "Merciful, merciful"
- Abdel-Raman al-Anisi: Layta shi'ri limeh "Ah, if only I
Performer: Mohammad al-Harithi (voice, 'ud)
Playing time: 72'
Recording date: 1997 (Yemen)
Poets are as given. More discussion to appear.
To purchasing information for this disc.
To Yemen list.
T. M. McComb