Georg Philipp Telemann (1681-1767):
- Concerto in D major for flute, strings and continuo
- Concerto in B flat major for 3 oboes, 3 violins and continuo
- Concerto in D minor for 2 chalumeaux, strings and continuo
- Concerto in D major for trumpet, strings and continuo
- Concerto in E minor for recorder, flute, strings and continuo
- Concerto in D major for trumpet, violin, strings and continuo
Playing time: 65'52
Performers: Friedemann Immer (trumpet); Michael Schneider (recorder); Wilbert Hazelzet (flute); Peter Westermann, Michael Niesemann, Piet Dhont (oboe); Erik Höprich, Lisa Klewitt (chalumeau); Reinhard Goebel, Manfred Krämer, Werner Erhrard, Andrea Keller, Paula Kibildis, Mary Utiger, Hajo Bäß (violin); Karlheinz Steeb, Hajo Bäß (viola); Phoebe Carrai (cello); Jean-Michel Forest (violone); Thiery Maeder (harpsichord).
Recording date: 6/1986.
Comments: The Concerto for recorder, flute, strings and continuo in E minor was reissued in the "Classikon" series (Deutsche Grammophon 439 444 (set. no. 80)) along with Chamber Concertos LP. The concerto for 3 oboes, 3 violins and continuo in B flat major was reissued in the budget-price CD "Festive Baroque" (Deutsche Grammophon 469 247-2 GP 2 (2 CDs)). The concerts D major and E minor are also issued in the Deutsche Grammophon budget-price edition "Eloquence" under the title "Tafelmusik/Wassermusik" (Deutsche Grammophon Eloquence 469 664-2 (1 CD)), both errouneusly mentioned as extraits from Tafelmusik, with the Ouverture from Wassermusik, and the Concert in F major, the Trio in E flat major and the Conclusion in B flat major from Tafelmusik.
Other Telemann recordings by MAK:
To purchasing information for this disc.
To FAQ references to this recording.
To FAQ CD index page.Maurizio Frigeni